Škofja Loka is 20 km away from Ljubljana's Brnik Airport. A taxi costs around €60.
- Airport Taxi ( Brnik ) Jože Pučnik Ljubljana-Slovenia,+386 41 670216,firstname.lastname@example.org,.
Kam-Bus runs frequent services from the main bus station in Ljubljana (€3,10) and some limited direct services to other points nearby. The bus station is very centrally located at the edge of the old town, and there's a map to orient yourself as you exit. On weekdays, buses leave every 15-30 minutes from 5:00 until 23:00 and take approximately 45 minutes. On weekends services are reduced to once per hour.
Škofja Loka is easily covered on foot.
Škofja Loka is medieval town and very important for Slovenes. One of Slovenia's most famous books was being setted in Škofja Loka, Ivan Tavčar's Visoška hronika.
- Veronikina pot (Veronika's Path)
- Škofjeloški pasijon (The Škofja Loka passion), it is only displayed on few years
In centre of Škofja Loka there's a lot of shops with clothes, souvenirs and books.
There are few cafés in city centre but the most beautiful of all is Homan [dead link], where you can drink a cup of coffee under a big 100 year old linden tree.
- Poljanska dolina (Visoko, Žiri)
- Selška dolina (Železniki, Zali log)