Boat launch and moorage facilities are available at the Allyn Pier, owned and operated by the Port of Allyn. this is a transient moorage facility and boats can moor for up to two weeks during boating season - May thru September.
It has 10 slips, and an 80-foot gangway making it easily accessible during all tides. At a minus 2.5 foot tide there is a minimum of 2 feet of water at all points around the floats and up to 4 feet on the finger pier.
Potable water and a coin operated marine pump out unit are available throughout the boating season. No fuel is available at this facility.
- Allyn Waterfront Park and Gazebo. Open 24 hours every day. Members of the ACA a vision that became a reality in 1986 raised funds and provided much of the labor for its construction. The gazebo is used for town celebrations, weddings, concerts and picnics.
There are two boat launch ramps, one ground level and the other elevated. These are accessible during most tides.
- Kenny's Northwest Experience, 18351 E State Route 3, ☏ . Nothing says Kitsap quite like chainsaw art.
- Big Bubba Burgers, 18471 E State Rt 3, ☏ .
- Lennard K's Boat House, 18340 E SR 3, ☏ .
- Allyn Towne Coffee, 18440 State Route 3, ☏ .
|Routes through Allyn|
|Bremerton ← Belfair ←||N S||→ Shelton → Ends at|