- Some buses between Fortaleza (3 hours) and Natal (6 hours) and/or Mossoró (2 hours) by Nordeste stop here.
- São Benedito runs more frequent, although somewhat slower buses to Fortaleza. R$ 15. ☏ .
- Shared taxis leave for Fortaleza as soon as they are full, and will drop you off virtually anywhere in the city. R$ 25 per person. Arrive early! Hard to find co-riders after 08:00.
- Minibuses leave for Canoa Quebrada from the cathedral (from the bus station walk 15 minutes straight along Av. Cel. Pompeu.) several times each hour, 06:00-00:00. 20 minutes, R$ 2.
- A huge Super Frangolandia supermarket on the outskirts of the city, direction Canoa Quebrada.
Quite a few pousadas.