The Town of Arborfield is nestled on Highway #23 nine miles west of the Pasquia Hills in which summers are spent swimming, golfing and camping. Winters are enjoyed on the many snowmobile trails throughout the forest reserve. The area also provides down-hill and cross-country skiing, curling, hockey, and skating. The nearby forest reserve affords avid hunters many hours of recreation.
Arborfield is 260 km northeast of Saskatoon on Highways 41, 3 and 35.
- Pasquia Regional Park (on Highway 23, 10 km south of Carrot River and 15 km north of Arborfield), ☏ (to book a campsite). Open mid-May through September. Camping, 9-hole golf course, mini golf course, Junior Olympic-size swimming pool, licensed restaurant. Park entry $10/day.
- Tri-unity Challenge. Annual walk, run or jog event in mid-August. Take part in the 21-km, 10-km, 5-km or 3-km event.
- Pick your own Saskatoon berries in season at Thesen Berry Farms (+1 306 769-8673) or Deer Ridge Berry Farm +1 306-769-8903.
- Beeland Co-operative Association Limited, ☏ . M-Sa 9AM-6PM. Groceries, cardlock fuel (gas and diesel), livestock feed.
- Arborfield Bar & Grill, ☏ . Family dining. Daily lunch specials. Wednesday Night is Rib Night. Thursday Night is Wing Night.
- Pearl's Cafe, ☏ . Tu-Sa 8AM-7:30PM; Su 10AM-7:30PM. Chinese and Canadian menu, dine-in or take-out.
- 1 Old Bank Bed & Breakfast, Main St, ☏ .
- Eastview Wilderness Ranch (east of Arborfield along road 690 - keep going straight when 690 turns north, turn right at the second road after you leave 690), ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. Organic cattle ranch offering various ranch and wilderness experiences for all ages. Open year round - summer: cowboy experiences, fall: big game hunting, winter: snowmobiling. 1-2 people $125, 3 people $140, 4 people $160, 5 or more people $180. Meals per person: breakfast $12, lunch $15, dinner $25.