- 1 Argos — One of the oldest cities of Europe, Argos boasts some ancient ruins including an amphitheater, as well as a medieval castle
- 2 Epidaurus — A picturesque seaside village, nearby one of the most famous ancient theaters. Catch an ancient play in the summertime.
- 3 Ermioni — A fishing village with some upscale hotels in its outskirts
- 4 Kiveri — A small seaside resort on the road toward Arcadia.
- 5 Nafplio — A good base to explore surrounding area which includes Epidaurus theater and Mycenae.
- 6 Portocheli — A cosmopolitan resort often visited by the former Greek royal family
- 7 Thermisia — A small rural town by the sea near to the huge Porto Hydra village and its marina, well known among pleasure sailors.
- 8 Tolo — A popular summer resort.
- 1 Kosta — A tourist area adjoining Porto Cheli.
- 2 Lerna — The place where Heracles performed his second Labour, which consisted in destroying the Hydra, a beast with nine heads.
- 3 Mycenae — A powerful city which dominated much of southern Greece from 1600 BC to 1100 BC
- 4 Tiryns — One of the most important centers of the Mycenaean world