resort in the canton of Graubünden, Switzerland
Arosa is an Alpine resort village in the Graubünden Canton.
- Arosa Bear Sanctuary ("The first bear sanctuary in Switzerland"), Dorfstrasse / SKZA, CH-7050 Arosa, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. Daily 09:00-17:40. Project is led by a collaboration between Four Paws, Arosa Tourism and Arosa Mountain Railway and is located in the area of Arosa, in the region of Grisons, and covers approximately 3 hectares. Visitors can watch the bears from the platform in their spacious enclosures.
- Denner Supermarket, Postplatz, 7050, ☏ .
- Carmenna Sport, ☏ .
- Didi’s Bluemelade und Gärtnerei, ☏ .
- Home Sweet Home, ☏ .
- havanna house - Döner Kebab, Poststrasse, 7050.
- Alpträumli, ☏ . From 6pm. Italian Pizzeria Restaurant
- Simmen‘s Rösti, ☏ .
- Le Bistro, ☏ .
- Lamm & Leu, ☏ .