town in Middlesex County, Massachusetts, United States
- From Route 495: Take exit 21A (West). Follow through Hopkinton center where the road merges with Route 135. Ashland center is about 3.5 miles from the exit.
- From Route 9: Go south on Route 126 to Framingham center (about 2 miles). Turn west on Route 135. Ashland center is about 4 miles from Framingham center.
- Ashland State Park, ☏ . Rte. 135. Seasonal. 470 acres with swimming, picnicking, boating, fishing, bicycling and hiking. Wheelchair access to the boathouse and by ramp into the pond.
- Slot Car Racing at Modelville Hobby, 280 Eliot Street, ☏ . Two 8-lane slot car tracks for 1/32nd and 1/24th scale cars.
- The Ashland Massachusetts Farmers Market (Farmers Market), 125 Front Street. June 9-October 20: Sa 9AM-1PM. The Ashland Farmers' Market (AFM) is a non-profit, community-based, producer-only, farmers market, started by a group of Ashland volunteers
- Burnam's Supper House, 366 Pleasant St, ☏ .
- Cherry Blossom, 80 Union St, ☏ .
- John Stone's Public House, 179 Main St., +1 508-881-1778, . was built in 1834 by John Stone to take advantage of the new railroad. The pub is reputed to be haunted .
- Oregon Club, 117 Oregon Road, ☏ . Hours: Tu-Th 5-9PM, Sa Su 5-10PM. Entrees $20, sides $5". Opened in 1922 as a prohibition era speak easy hosting several legendary local figures.
- Mexico City Taqueria, 1 W Union St, ☏ . 11AM to 9:30PM. Family-owned restaurant serving authentic Mexican dishes, beer, wine and margaritas
- Erica’s Ristorante, 78 Front Street, ☏ . Opens at 4PM. Closed Sundays. Eclectic Italian. 82-seat dining room, and a bar area that can accommodate 60. There is also patio space and a private room that can hold 45.
- TJ Spirits, 355 W Union St (Rt 135), ☏ . A Rural pub with lots of outdoor seating (smoking allowed). Caters to a very mixed local crowd.
- Ashland Ale House, 23 Pond Street, ☏ . Su-W 11:30AM - midnight , Th-Sa 11:30AM - 1AM. Casual family restaurant and pub serving lunch and dinner. Live entertainment on Friday and Saturday nights.
- Warren Conference Center and Inn, 529 Chestnut Street, ☏ .
|Routes through Ashland|
|Worcester ← Southborough ←||W E||→ Framingham → Boston|