Bailieborough or Bailieboro (Irish: Coill an Chollaigh, "the wood of the boar") is a town in East Cavan.
Bailieborough is 55km from Dublin.
The following bus route provides service beyond the town, and may be useful to those who wish to explore the surrounding vicinity:
- Bus Éireann 108 [dead link] operates south to Mullagh, Moynalty and Kells, 3 times per day Monday to Saturday.
Route maps, including stop locations, are available by entering the route number into the TFI route mapper.
- 1 The Wesleyan Chapel, Arts, Cultural & Tourism Centre, Adelaide Row, ☏ , fax: , ✉ email@example.com.
- Tip Top Chinese Restaurant, Lower Main St, ☏ .
- Nixys The Square Bar, Market Sq, ☏ .
- The Bilberry, Main St, ☏ .
- The Castle Inn, Market Sq, ☏ .
- Bailie Hotel, Main St, ☏ .
- 1 Hollow Stream Bed & Breakfast, Dublin Rd, Kingscourt (From Kingscourt take R162 Dublin/Navan Rd for 1 km. Arrive at Hollow Stream B&B on right.), ☏ . Check-in: 14:00, check-out: 12:00. All rooms have en suite bath, TV and free Wi-Fi. Complimentary tea and coffee. Free off road parking. €30+.