The Baraboo River Valley is a region in Southwest Wisconsin comprised of Sauk and Juneau Counties. The region is anchored by Baraboo and centered around the Baraboo River, a tributary of the Wisconsin River.
- 1 Baraboo : The county seat of Sauk County and the primary economic driver of the region.
- 2 Camp Douglas : A small village in Juneau County.
- 3 Lake Delton : A smaller community in northern Sauk County, it has a number of resorts and might be considered a sister community to Wisconsin Dells.
- 4 Mauston : The county seat of Juneau County.
- 5 Necedah : A small village in Juneau County.
- 6 Prairie du Sac : A small village in Sauk County.
- 7 Reedsburg : A large, rural community in Sauk County.