Barnstaple is in Devon, England.
Barnstaple was formerly a port and is located at the lowest crossing point of the River Taw.
Barnstaple is on the A39 in between Bideford and Lynton, the A361 in between Tiverton and Ilfracombe and the A377 from Exeter. Barnstaple has a railway station, 1 Barnstaple railway station, Station Road, EX31 2AU. .
- 1 Barnstaple Castle.
- 2 Barnstaple Library, Tuly Street, EX31 1EL, ☏ . Mo-Tu and Th-Fr 09:00-18:00, We 10:00-18:00, Sa 09:00-17:00.
- 3 Museum of Barnstaple & North Devon, The Square, EX32 8LN, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. March-October Mo-Sa 10:00-17:00, October-March Mo-Sa 10:00-16:00. free.
- 4 Queens Theatre, 100 Boutport Street, EX31 1SY, ☏ .
- 5 Scott Cinemas, 77 Boutport Street, EX31 1SR, ☏ .
- 1 The Barnstaple Hotel, Braunton Road, EX31 1LE, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2 Broomhill Art Hotel, Muddiford Rd, Barnstaple EX31 4EX (off B3230 four miles north of town), ☏ . Remarkable colourful hotel with six rooms in a Victorian country house, set in sculpture garden. Great Med cuisine at Terra Madre restaurant. B&B double £100.
|Routes through Barnstaple|
|Bideford ←||SW NE||→ Lynton|