- 1 Beauvais–Tillé Airport (BVA IATA). This airport is used by a number of discount airlines such as Ryanair which often deceptively market it as being closer to Paris than it actually is.
- 2 Gare de Beauvais. Opened in 1857 this station mostly sees TER service
- 1 Cathedral Saint Pierre. This Cathedral built in Gothic style, features the world's tallest vault; but as a very tall central tower collapsed in the 16th century, the building was not finished.
- 2 Musée départemental de l'Oise, 1 rue du musée, ☏ . Open 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. except Tuesdays and certain holidays: Easter Monday; 1 May; Pentecost Monday; 11 November; 25 December; 1 January. This museum is housed in a former Bishop's palace.
- 3 Église Saint-Étienne, Rue de l'Étamine.
Fly the Fouga Magister fighter jet. A unique jet fighter ride on the former French national display team.