Biddeford is a city located in southern Maine. It was once a booming town full of textile mills, the service and manufacturing industries are the major city employers. Approximately 33% of the population speaks French, due to the influx of French-Canadian immigrants to the city's mills in the 18th and early 19th centuries.
- La Kermesse. An annual Franco-American heritage festival that celebrates the prominent role Franco-Americans have played in the history of the city and the state.
- 1 East Point Sanctuary, 99 L.B. Orcutt Blvd (Parking lot entrance is unmarked). sun up to sun down. Situated at the very end of Biddeford Pool (Fletcher Neck) among private residences and a private golf course, East Point Audubon Sanctuary contains a short but spectacular trail along the perimeter of the point, offering rare public access to this stretch of the Maine Coast. Free.
- 2 Timber Point Island & Trail (Timber Point), 140 Granite Point Rd (From US 1 North, take West St. toward Fortune Rocks. At the T, hang a left before taking your first right on Granite Point Rd.). The trail is located on the Rachel Carson National Wildlife Refuge and is a scenic 1.4 mile loop located in Biddeford Pool that takes visitors through forests and meadows to the Atlantic Ocean. Free.
- Walmart Supercenter, 525 Alfred St, ☏ .
- Hannaford Supermarkets, 299 Elm St, ☏ .
- Rite Aid, 335 Alfred St, ☏ .
- 7-Eleven, 66 Alfred St, ☏ .
- Best Buy, 405 Mariner Way, ☏ .
- Olympia Sports, 118 Shops Way, ☏ .
- Sears, 420 Alfred St, ☏ .
- CVS Pharmacy, 384 Elm St, ☏ .
- Target, 585 Alfred Rd, ☏ . Route 111.
- Cumberland Farms, 584 Alfred St, ☏ .
- Alex Pizza. Great personal sized pizzas. A "must eat" if ever in town.
- George's Italian Sandwich Shop. Best Italian subs in Maine.
- TJ's Pizza. Great family pizza specials 50s style motif.
- Mulligan's. Everything is under $5
|Routes through Biddeford|
|Portland ← Saco ←||N S||→ Kennebunk → Boston|
|Portland ← Saco ←||N S||→ Kennebunk → Portsmouth|
|Dover ← Kennebunkport ←||W E||→ Saco → Portland|