Bracknell is a town of 83,000 people (2016) in Berkshire.
- 1 Bracknell station (in the centre of Bracknell). It is on the London Waterloo to Reading line. There are frequent trains to central London and Reading.
- 2 Martin's Heron. This station serves a suburb of Bracknell and is on the same line as Bracknell station.
By coach and busEdit
- Bracknell bus station has frequent local bus services by Courtney Buses to suburbs and surrounding towns and villages. Reading Buses operates the 4 and X4 routes to Reading. Green Line runs coaches to London Victoria Coach Station.
The nearest motorway is the A329(M), which connects with the M4 at Junction 10. The M3 is connected to the town by the A322. Being a 'New Town', Bracknell has wide roads that reach the centre of town.
- 1 South Hill Park, South Hill Park, Ringmead, Bracknell RG12 7PA, ☏ . Box Office open M-Sa 10AM-8PM, Su and Bank Holidays noon-8PM. A large arts centre in a former mansion. It has art galleries and studios, The Wilde Theatre, a small cinema, and extensive grounds with guided paths.
- 2 Coral Reef, Nine Mile Ride, Bracknell, RG12 7JQ (Drive south along the A322 Bagshot Rd from central Bracknell and turn right onto the B3430. The water park is on the right.), ☏ . M-F 10:30AM-9:30PM. A large indoor water park, with five flumes, rapids, a pirate ship, a lazy river and spa pools.
- 1 The Lexicon, The Avenue Car Park, Bracknell RG12 1AP (A three minute walk from Bracknell station. Has a car park that charges roughly £1 per hour), ☏ . M-Sa 9AM-8PM, Su 11AM-5PM, Bank Holidays 10AM-5PM; store opening times may vary. A large, new shopping centre in the middle of Bracknell. Has many chain stores and restaurants. There is also a cinema.
- 2 The Peel Centre, Skimped Hill Ln, Bracknell RG12 1EN (A five minute walk from Bracknell station. Has two hours free parking). M-W 9AM-6PM, Th 9AM-8PM, F Sa 9AM-6PM, Su 10AM-6PM. The Peel Centre is the older shopping centre in Bracknell. It has many shops that aren't in The Lexicon and another cinema. It is cheaper to park at the Peel Centre than at the Lexicon, so the car park can fill quickly.