town in Frederick County, Maryland, United States
Have a car or plan to be stuck.
- Brunswick Railroad Museum, 40 W. Potomac Street, ☏ . $5.
- Hike or bike on the C&O Canal, which runs through Brunswick, along the Potomac River.
- Rivers Edge Mountain Bike Trails, 210 13th Ave.
- Beans in the Belfry, 122 W Potomac St, ☏ . Sandwiches and coffee.
- King's Pizza, 215 W. Potomac St., ☏ . New York style pizzeria & Italian restaurant. $7-12.
- Boxcar Burgers, 12 S Maple Ave, ☏ .
No good nightlife or drinking spots are in Brunswick. The nearest palatable drink is to be found in Frederick.
- Smoketown Brewing Station, 223 W Potomac St.
|Routes through Brunswick|
|Martinsburg ← Harpers Ferry ←||NW SE||→ Dickenson → Washington, D.C.|