city in Cook County, Illinois, United States
Burbank is a city in Chicagoland, Illinois.
Burbank was incorporated in 1970, though the area had been popular with real-estate developers since the 1920s.
The closest highway to Burbank is I-294.
Burbank is served by is served by Midway Airport.
- Haunted Trails Family Entertainment Center- A Halloween theme park- 1-(708)-598-8580.
- Summit Shopping Center- Sizable local shopping center housing a selection of stores, eateries & more.
- Chuck's Southern Comforts- Casual eatery serving slow-cooked BBQ with Mexican, Cajun & Southern flavors plus global beers. 1-(708)-229-8700.
- Jalisco Restaurant- A local Mexican restaurant- 1-(708)-430-7903.
- Best Western- A casual hotel with Wi-Fi, an airport shuttle, and complimentary breakfast. 1-(708)-497-3000.
- Northwestern College Bridgeview Campus- 1-(708)-237-5000