Busto Arsizio has two railway stations: Busto Arsizio (RFI/FS) on the east side of the city centre, and Busto Arsizio Nord (Ferrovienord/FNM) on the south side of the city centre. At Busto Arsizio FS station, Platform 4 is used by trains arriving from Milan and trains departing for Varese (and other northbound destinations). Platform 5 is used by trains arriving from Varese and trains departing for Milan (and other southbound destinations).
Milano Malpensa Airport is close by. A bus departs the airport every two hours between 06:46 and 18:46, with an extra departure at 09:46, taking 33 minutes to Busto Arsizio Nord FN and 38 minutes to Busto Arsizio FS. The buses depart Busto Arsizio FS every two hours between 8:39 and 20:39, with an extra one at 11:39. Check the timetable at Muoversi in Lombardia by entering the line name "Malpensa Aeroporto - Busto Arsizio Fs (56)" or "Busto Arsizio Fs - Malpensa Aeroporto (271)".
- Bacco Tabacco E Venere S.N.C., 49, Lonate Pozzolo St, ☏ . Today 6PM–2AM.
- Crazy Point, avenue Pirandello 25, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. Mon-Fri to 12,30 for 14,30 Tu-Fri to 20,00 for 00,30AM Sat to 19,30 for 00,00. Italian regional cuisine, creative, ethnic and traditional. Telephone reservations.
- I 5 Campanili, Maino Luigi St 18, ☏ , fax: , ✉ email@example.com. Closing day: Monday. Italian regional cuisine, creative, ethnic and traditional. Telephone reservations.
- Pizza Restaurant da Mario, Micca St 5, ☏ , fax: , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. Has been active for over 40 years to offer a variety of dishes for lunch and dinner cooking of meat and fish. It also offers an interesting take away service.
- Osteria Dul Tarlisu, Ugo Foscolo St 12, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. Closed on Mondays. Local traditions and local cuisine. Lunch menu 13,€00.
- Pizza Restaurant Antichi Sapori, Mauro Venegoni St 10, ☏ , fax: , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. Closed on Mondays. Cuisine family tradition.
- Pizza Restaurant Cinese Asia, Sella St 138, ☏ , fax: , ✉ email@example.com. Open for dinner, for lunch. Closed on Monday. Cuisine family tradition.
- Pizza Restaurant Capri, Avenue A. Diaz 42, ☏ , fax: , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. 12:00-14:30/18:00-01:00 Closed Wednesday. Pizzeria with 2 wood burning ovens, fresh fish every Thursday, Air-conditioning, free wireless.
- Pizza Restaurant da Mimmo, Giuliani Padre Reginaldo St 13, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. Closed Wednesday. Neapolitan specialties.
- Pizza Restaurant & Grill La Cornacchia e il Mosto, Avenue Cadore 8, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. 12,00-14,30/19,00-24,00 Closed Tuesday. Local minimal. Pizza Menu 10,€00.
- Restaurant Rosso di Sera, Course XX September 36, ☏ , (cell), ✉ email@example.com. Saturday lunch. Sunday.
- Comerio St and Redaelli St. Water on tap, natural or sparkling water. 5 cents per liter.
- Floyd Pub, Course sempione 215/C, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. Original Irish Pub since 1977.
- Il Barbaresco, Novara St 68, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. Eno gastropub.
- Karma Kafe, Venzaghi sq, 4, ☏ . Good selection of draught beers and cocktails.
- Madigan's, Course Sempione 236, ☏ . Irish pub, brewery sandwich.
- The Millenium Pub, S. Michele St. 4, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. Original Irish Pub since 1977.
- Hotel Pineta, Course Sempione 150, ☏ , fax: , ✉ email@example.com. The 55 guestrooms, over two floors, all furnished in a modern style and equipped with every comfort: air conditioning, telephone, safe, mini bar, pay TV, internet and private car parking.
- Hotel Hortensia, 15, Adua St, ☏ , (cell), fax: , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. min €50 max €160.
- Cascina Elisa
- Olgiate Olona
- Quattro Strade
- Villa Cortese