county in New Jersey, United States
- 1 Avalon — a popular family resort on the same island as Stone Harbor, just south of Sea Isle City
- 2 Cape May — a popular beach resort on the tip of southeastern NJ.
- 3 Ocean City — a popular family resort on the Southern Shore just south of Atlantic City
- 4 Sea Isle City — a popular family resort south of Ocean City
- 5 Stone Harbor — a popular family resort just north of Wildwood
- 6 Wildwood
There is a NJ Transit bus station located in Ocean City at 9th Street and West Avenue.
The county can be accessed by traveling on the Cape May-Lewes Ferry on a seventy minute ride across the Delaware Bay.
- Airport Chariot [formerly dead link], (609) 748-3506 Airport Chariot provides private sedan, stretch limousine & charter bus transportation between the Cape May County area and all airports & points in the Northeastern US.
- A&C Transport Car Service [dead link], (609) 892-5467 A&C Transport car service and airport transportation provides quality transportation at affordable prices in the Ocean City, Cape May, and all of Cape May County, and more.
- Discovery Seashell Museum — A museum located in Ocean City with over 10,00 species of the most finest and rarest sea shells. They also carry an extensive collection of nautical gifts.
- Historic Cold Spring Village — This Village brings to life the day-to-day activities of villagers living in South Jersey during the “age of homespun". Visitors can make a personal connection between the past and present through the interactive, educational, and hands-on family activities.
- Wetlands Institute — "The Natural Place to have fun." They promote the conservation and preservation of coastal ecosystems by providing a fun and educational experience for families, school groups and vacationers of all ages.
- Laura's Fudge Shop-Complete your visit to the shore with a pound of Laura's Fudge, Ocean City, NJ.
- Cape May Bird Observatory — They are dedicated to research in bird conservation and education.
- Cape May County Park & Zoo — Has 200 different species of mammals, birds, amphibians and reptiles totaling nearly 550 animals
- Elaine's Victorian Inn & Dinner Theatre — located to other attractions in Cape May
- Morey's Piers — Three different Amusement Parks along the boardwalk of Wildwood
- Sunset Hydrofest — Hydroplanes and flat bottoms compete on the beautiful bay area of Wildwood Crest.
- Delaware River & Bay Authority — A way of traveling between Delaware and New Jersey
- Original Fudge Kitchen — They make Home-made fudge for centuries now with a variety of 18 different flavors. This is located in many of the boardwalks located in New Jersey.
- Sensia Therapy — A store that specializes in aromatherapy, independent music and arts & crafts.
- Mid-Atlantic Center for the Arts — Authorities in charge of events, tours and activities
- NAS Wildwood Aviation Museum- They want to restore Hangar #1 at the Cape May County Airport, Lower Township, New Jersey, into an aircraft museum honoring the 42 Naval airmen who perished while training there during World War II.
- Splash Zone Waterpark — A family-friendly water park with the biggest and intense water rides in the East Coast. It's just steps away from the boardwalk.
- Cape May Jazz Festival — Cape May Jazz Inc, a non-profit organization, develops and implements a jazz event to show great appreciation for this genre of music. It is scheduled annually in the Spring and Fall.
- Cape May County Culture & Heritage — They promote public interest in the arts and history and help create an environment that appreciate arts and history.
- Cape May Beach — A more quieter beach for the residences in the area. It has a promenade filled with food vendors, gift shops, and restaurants.
- Wildwood Beach — A more hip beach with a boardwalk including games, amusement parks, food, and restaurants.