Regions in this category do not contain any sub-regions or destination articles.
These pages should be reviewed:
- Could be incorrectly labeled as a region.
- If an island with only enough points of interest for one usable page then should be tagged as a city article.
- If a rural district whose settlements aren't big enough to support their own articles then should be tagged as a city article.
- If an area surrounding one main settlement, should be renamed after that settlement and tagged as a city article.
- If it's a nature destination that's basically uninhabited, could be tagged as a park article.
- Region above does not need to be split into sub-regions.
- If the region above has only a few other sub-regions with less than say ~20 city and park articles in total then sub-regions should be merged into the above region.
- Region overlapping other regions.
- Change to Extraregion
- Cities aren't breadcrumbed correctly.
- If the listed cities are breadcrumbed to the wrong region article, fix the IsPartOf template in each of them.
Pages in category "Empty regions"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 263 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)
- La Pampa
- Lake Erie Shore
- Lake Tisza
- Lanao del Sur
- Larissa (prefecture)
- Las Tunas (province)
- Lasithi Plateau
- Lau Islands
- Le Grand Massif
- Les Saintes
- Lezíria do Tejo
- Long Island (Bahamas)
- Loos Islands
- Luhansk People's Republic
- Maasland (Noord-Brabant)
- Mamanuca Islands
- Manchester (Jamaica)
- Mayan Riviera
- McHenry County (Illinois)
- Meierij van 's-Hertogenbosch
- Mentawai Islands
- Migjorn de Mallorca
- Mont Ventoux
- Monte Isola
- Mount Bandai