- 1 Ahmedabad — capital of Gujarat, home of Mahatma Gandhi’s Ashram.
- 2 Anand (The Milk City) — the administrative centre of Anand District
- 3 Karamsad — home of Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel who was popularly known as Iron Man of India
- 4 Kheda (Kaira) — town located on the banks of the rivers "Vatrak" and "Shedhi". From here Gandhi launched a campaign against British taxes.
- 5 Nadiad — a city where the Santaram Mandir (Hindu temple) is located
- 6 Vadodara (Baroda) — Cultured City,named after the vad (bunyan) trees growing in the area
- 2 Daman and Diu. — Two small towns, one an island off the Gujarat coast and the other on the coast