Central Black Sea (Turkish: Orta Karadeniz) is a region in Black Sea Turkey, including the Amasya, Çorum, Ordu, Samsun, and Tokat provinces.
- 1 Amasya — inland town on Yeşilırmak River with whitewashed Ottoman architecture and ancient tombs engraved on cliffs overlooking the town
- 2 Bogazkale — town close to Hattuşaş, which was once the capital of Hittite Empire, indigenous people of Anatolian highlands
- 3 Çorum — capital of Çorum province. But otherwise pretty unremarkable provincial city.
- 4 Ordu — coastal city
- 5 Samsun — big city attractions: such as opera and museums. Also many sports, including wakeboarding in summer.
- 6 Tokat — historical city, having important historical buildings and monuments