Central Mynamar is a region of Myanmar.
- 2 Amarapura (Taungmyo) – Just near Mandalay, home to the famous and picturesque U Bein's Bridge.
- 3 Bagan (Pagan) – One of the most famous attractions in Myanmar and probably Southeast Asia. An archaeological zone with thousands of ancient pagodas near the banks of the Irrawaddy River.
- 4 Kyaukpadaung – The common transport hub for Mount Popa and nearby town 1 Kyauk Padaung.
- 5 Magway (Magwe) – A transport hub for Mrauk U and Pyay.
- 6 Mandalay – Famous for the U Bein Bridge, the Buddha face washing, as well as the nearby mountains by train.
- 7 Pyin U Lwin (Maymyo) – A hill station established by the British, with the famous Gokteik Viaduct nearby.
- 8 Thazi – Thazi is a useful transport hub.