Chiaramonte Gulfi is a town (pop.8000) in the province of Ragusa.
From Ragusa take the SP.8 (14km)
From Catania take the SS194 and SS.514.
From Comiso SP.7
There are buses toRagusa and from the stop at Coffa to Catania.
The railway line passing Chiaramonte was closed in 1956 and the station was abandoned. The nearest railway station are in Comiso and Ragusa.
- Comiso Airport (Vincenzo Magliocco Airport), Ragusa (12 km away). CIY IATA. Flights from Rome, Milan, Pisa, Torino, London Stansted, Frankfurt Hahn, Dusseldorf, Dublin, Brussels, Malta.
- Catania Airport (CTA IATA), 87 km away, is the busiest airport in Sicily.
- Palermo airport (PMO IATA) is 262 km from Chiaramonte Gulfi.
- Arco dell'Annunziata, Via Annunziata, Chiaramonte Gulfi. Medieval Arch - South Gate of the medieval town from the 14th century.
- Museo dell'Olio, Chiaramonte Gulfi. Museum
- Santuario della Madonna di Gulfi, Chiaramonte Gulfi. Church
- Church of San Salvatore, Piazza del Salvatore, Chiaramonte Gulfi. Church
- Church of Santo Vito, Chiaramonte Gulfi. Church
- Majuri, Chiaramonte Gulfi. Restaurant
- Bar Sicilia, Corso Umberto, Chiaramonte Gulfi. Italian coffee bar
- B&Bs, Chiaramonte.