human settlement in South Africa
Get in Edit
Get around Edit
This small village requires nothing but your feet.
Walk along the beaches and enjoy the relaxed atmosphere. Several tours are available at the hostels. The beach in Cintsa West, near Buccaneers, stretches forever, and has a rock pool for swimming
- Monsters Family Restaurant (The Village Centre, Schafli Road by the Crossways KwikSpar), ☏ . Pleasant setting by a lagoon. Food is average, mostly pizzas, but some pasta, and limited salad, fish and meat dishes.
- 339 Silvie Place, 339 Silvie Place, ☏ . This self-catering holiday home has fantastic river and valley views and is situated a quiet cul-de-sac within walking distance of the sea.
- Buccaneer's Backpackers, Cintsa, ☏ . One of the most well known hostels within SA and considered by many travellers to be one of the best. Situated on a hill over looking the beach and lagoon Buccaneers offers small cottages views from all the dorms camping tented camps meals activities and more. Dorms R110, doubles from R220, ensuites from R395.
- Cape Cod Guesthouse, 526 Dolphins Drive, ☏ . Enjoy your coastal holiday experience in this gorgeous Cape Cod style house. Hosts 2 bedrooms, each with en-suite bathroom. Sleeps 5 (baby cot available).
- The Chintsa Log Inn, 528 Heron Loop, ☏ . The Chintsa Log Inn offers comfortable and affordable self-catering accommodation in Chintsa East. The two accommodation options available are the "Log Inn" which sleeps 5 people, or the "Log Out" which sleeps 7. Both units have excellent views of the ocean and have access to the garden with its large lawns and swimming pool. From R600pp.