city in California
- 1 Cloverdale History Center & Museum, 215 N. Cloverdale Blvd, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. Th-Sa 10AM-4PM, Su noon-4PM. The Gothic-Revival house is one of the oldest dwellings in town, and contains the holdings of the Cloverdale Historical Society, Craftsman and Victorian furnishings.
- Furber Park, 298 Elbridge Ave. This park has a playground, swings, combined baseball/soccer field, and a refreshments stand with announcement booth and restrooms.
- City Park, 450 W. Second St. Amenities of the park include a playground, swings, baseball field, refreshments stand with announcement booth and restrooms, a barbeque and picnic area, horseshoe pits, a basketball court, a volleyball court, and a scout cabin.
- River Park, E. First Street (at Crocker Rd). This park features river access and picnic areas.
- Tarman Park, 45 Clark St. This park features a playground and picnic tables.
- The Cloverdale Historic Murals, 124 S. Cloverdale Blvd (on the north wall of the Sciaini Building). The murals depict early life in the town and were painted by local artists.
- Norcal Skydiving, Cloverdale Municipal Airport (take an immediate right at the Cloverdale Airport sign onto Chrome Iron Road), toll-free: . Offers skydiving in one of the most beautiful places in the world. Jumps take place more than two miles up with free-fall at over 120 mph towards the Russian River. The staff is energetic and devoted to making sure the jump will be a lifetime highlight.
- Ruth McGowan's Brew Pub, 1st St. Excellent beer (Go with the Monster Brown), great onion rings. Bratwurst.
- Best Western Cloverdale Inn, 324 S Cloverdale Blvd, ☏ , fax: .
- 1 Vintage Towers Bed & Breakfast Inn, 302 North Main St., ☏ . Check-in: 3:30PM, check-out: 11AM. This elegant 1901 Victorian mansion is on a quiet residential street. Free tasting passes are available for 120+ wineries in the nearby area. All rooms have private baths, central heat and A/C, flat screen TVs, and free Wi-Fi access. A multi-course gourmet breakfast is served every morning, including fresh fruits and vegetables grown at the Inn. The Inn features fine period antiques, luxurious linens and upscale amenities. The beautifully landscaped grounds include a demonstration vineyard, Koi ponds and patio, flower and vegetable gardens and a mediterranean courtyard. Outdoors, guests can enjoy the splendor from a forty-foot veranda, a vintage gazebo or a flower-covered pavilion. Inside, they can relax in the inn's parlor or library. $145-259 USD.
|Routes through Cloverdale|
|Eureka ← Ukiah ←||N S||→ Geyserville → Santa Rosa|
|Albion ← Boonville ←||W E||→ Geyserville → Winters|