city in Dawson County, Georgia, USA
- Georgia Racing Hall of Fame, 415 Highway 53 East, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. Monday — Saturday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM Sunday 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM. Adults: $6.00 Seniors: $5.00 Children $2.00 6 and Under Free.
- Dawsonville Moonshine Distillery, 415 Hwy 53 E Suite 120, ☏ , , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. 10AM-4PM Monday-Saturday 12PM-4PM Sunday. Free.
- 1 Dawson Forest. A 10,130-acre (41.0 km2) public-use forest located in Dawson County, Georgia, southwest of Dawsonville. The site was home to the Georgia Nuclear Aircraft Laboratory (GNAL) during the 1960s.
- Amicalola Falls State Park, 418 Amicalola Falls State Park Rd, ☏ . 7AM - 10PM. These cascading falls are the highest falls (729') east of the Mississippi River. The surrounding park offers lots of hiking trails, including one leading to the top of the waterfall. Another trail connects this park to Springer Mountain, the southern terminus for the Appalachian Trail.
Dawson Outlet Mall Dawson Forest RD.
- Amicalola Lodge, 418 Amicalola Falls State Park Road, toll-free: . Large hotel and conference center located within the state park. $75 - $200.