city in Ohio
Delphos is in Northwest Ohio. It is split between Van Wert County and Allen County.
Delphos is a city of over 7,000. It was founded in the 1830s and was named after the Greek mythological figure Delphus.
Delphos lies on US30. SR66 and SR 190 also pass through Delphos.
- 1 Bredeick-Lang House, 508 W 2nd St. Italian Villa-style house built in 1859.
- Marks-Family House, 233 N Franklin St. Queen Anne-style house built in 1902.
- 2 St. John's Catholic Church, 110 N Franklin St. Romanesque Revival church built in 1880.
- Museum of Postal History, 339 N Main St, ☏ +1 419-303-5482.
- Delphos Canal Museum, 241 N Main St, ☏ +1 419 695-7737. Th 9AM-Noon; Sa-Su 1PM-3PM. Erie Canal stuff.
- 1 Stadium Park.
- Kosta's Top Chalet, 229 W Fifth St, ☏ +1 419 692-8888.
- Microtel Inn & Suites, 480 Moxie Ln, ☏ +1 567-765-1500. Check-in: 3PM, check-out: noon. Offers free wifi and free breakfast.
- Delphos Public Library, 309 W Second St, ☏ +1 419 695-4015.
- 1 Delphos Post Office.
|Routes through Delphos|
|Fort Wayne ← Van Wert ←||W E||→ Jct N S → Ada → Mansfield|
|END ←||W E||→ Lima → Mansfield|