The nearest airport is located at Aurangabad from where you can get into Dhule either by road or rail.
- Laling Fort. This fort is 6 miles away in south, from Dhule city. Laling is an ancient place and the fort was built up 14th century in the regime of first Faruki king, but the fort is in broken condition in these days. Also, there are two temples of 'Hemadpanthi' styles and are also in very much frayed condition.
- Ekvira Temple. This temple belongs to Ekvira mata, which is as Shaktipeeth famous in whole Maharashtra. It is 5 minutes away from bus station.
- Shiva_tirtha. It is 300 meters away from the bus station. It is built by Anil Anna Gote who is MLA of Dhule. There is garden along with massive monument of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj, people go to their in the evening to hangout.
- Misal pao. It is available in cheap rates and famous for the breakfast of Dhule people.
- Sugarcane juice. It is a cheaper and healthier drink and available in whole town.