city in Salt Lake and Utah counties in Utah, United States
Draper is a city in Utah.
- Salt Lake City International Airport, 776 North Terminal Dr, ☏ , toll-free: . (SLC IATA) Salt Lake International is about 30 minutes north of Draper, and serves as Delta Air Lines' mid-country hub, with over 120 daily departures for Delta alone. It has direct international flights to various cities in Mexico and Canada, and to Paris.
Utah Transit Authority operates a few routes in Draper Utah.
- F514, the 300 West Flex, runs from the Draper FrontRunner station north to the Living Planet Aquarium, South Jordan FrontRunner station and the Sandy Civic Center Trax Station. The F514 does not run on weekends.
- F546, the Draper Flex, stops at the hotels at State Street and E12150 S on the way to Draper Peaks Shopping Center, the Crescent View Trax station and the Draper Town Center Trax station.
- [formerly dead link] Draper Peaks Shopping Center, 200 East 12300 South (UTA Bus 811 from Kimball's Lane Trax station. The F546 bus Runs from the Crescent View and Draper Town Center Trax Stations.). M-Sa 10AM-9PM, Su 10AM-6PM. Stores include Kohls, Ross, Petco, Famous Footwear, Michaels and Dress Barn.
- Goodwood Barbecue Company, 133 E 12300 S. $10-20.
- Guadalahonkey's Restaurant, 136 East 12300 South, ☏ . Draper's original Mexican restaurant since 1988. $7-15.
- Donkey Tails.
|Routes through Draper|
|Salt Lake City ← Sandy ←||N S||→ Lehi → St. George|
|Salt Lake City ← Sandy ←||N S||→ Lehi → Richfield|