Ebor is in the Armidale Regional Council Local Government Area.
Visitor Information Centre edit
Get in edit
Get around edit
Private transport is useful, as there is no taxi service nor is there a local bus service in Ebor.
Dorrigo Transit operates via Waterfall Way from Armidale to Coffs Harbour and does stop in Ebor. Bookings are essential.
When locals can't get what they want from the shop at the Access Fuels petrol station, they go shopping in Dorrigo and often in Armidale.
- Ebor Falls Hotel Motel, Waterfall Way, ☏ . Motel accommodation: 6 rooms, all have at least 1 double bed and a single bed, private bathroom, TV, kettle, toaster. House accommodation: Sleeps up to 20 people, 4 bedrooms and a sleep-out room, 2 bathrooms, kitchen. Caravan and camping: 5 powered sites and plenty of unpowered sites. Phone for rates and availability.
- 2 Access Fuels (Ebor Petrol Station), 1 Ebor Street (Waterfall Way), ☏ , firstname.lastname@example.org. Fuel available M-Su 24 hours. Shop open M-Su 7:30AM-5:30PM. Petrol station. Convenience store. Australia Post agent but no Bank@Post facilities.
Public telephone edit
- Public telephone (Waterfall Way, opposite Access Fuels).
Banks and ATMs edit
There are no banks or ATMs in Ebor, and the Australia Post agent at the Access Fuels petrol station doesn't provide Bank@Post facilities. It is advisable to do any necessary banking and to obtain cash before departing for Ebor, and to use EFTPOS whenever possible while there.
Go next edit
- Armidale - west of Ebor: 78.5 km via Waterfall Way (B78) westbound (55 min)
- Dorrigo - east of Ebor: 46.5 km via Waterfall Way (B78) eastbound (35 min)
- Bellingen - east of Ebor via Waterfall Way eastbound
- Urunga - east of Ebor: 90.5 km via Waterfall Way (B78) eastbound, through Dorrigo, cross the Bellinger River bridge at Thora, through Bellingen, turn right/south onto Short Cut Road, cross the Pacific Highway road bridge, turn right/south onto Giinagay Way (1 hr 17 min)
- Coffs Harbour - north-east of Ebor: 110 km via Waterfall Way (B78) eastbound, through Dorrigo, cross the Bellinger River bridge at Thora, through Bellingen, at the roundabout take the right exit and then take the bend to the right to enter onto the Pacific Highway (A1) northbound and continue ahead, cross the Bellinger River bridge, cross the Bonville Creek bridge, continue ahead to Coffs Harbour (1 hr 32 min)
- Nambucca Heads - south-east of Ebor: 112 km via Waterfall Way (B78) eastbound, through Dorrigo, cross the Bellinger River bridge at Thora, through Bellingen, at the roundabout continue straight ahead and cross the Pacific Highway (A1) then turn right south at the second roundabout onto Giinagay Way then on the third roundabout take the second exit in order to get onto the Pacific Highway southbound, cross the Kalang River bridge, take the exit on the left and continue south through the roundabout onto Giinagay Way, turn left/east onto Link Road and continue into Nambucca Heads (1 hr 31 min)