town in New York
- Westchester County Airport, 240 Airport Road, White Plains (New York), +1 914 995-4860 (airlines). The closest airport, about 25 minutes drive. Rental cars are available.
- Stewart International Airport(SWF IATA). Another alternative to the congestion of the 3 major airports, but at present offers few direct flights.
- Newark Liberty International Airport, Newark, New Jersey, John F. Kennedy International Airport, and LaGuardia Airport: The three major international airports in the New York City area offer service to just about anywhere. Westchester-based taxi and livery cars offer regular service to and from the three internationals from most areas of the county. New York City yellow cabs will take to you Westchester in a pinch, but the fares can be exorbitant. If staying in Westchester, ask if your hotel offers shuttle service.
- Pete's Saloon & Restaurant, 8 Main St, ☏ . American style pub is a popular night spot.
- Hampton Inn, 200 Tarrytown Rd, ☏ . Conveniently located on 119 (near routes 87 and 287). Meeting rooms available to accommodate your corporate meetings. Group rates offered.