Ericeira is an adorable seaside resort and fishing town in Greater Lisbon, Estremadura, Portugal. Full of stories and traditions, "Vila Velha" is made up of narrow streets and typical houses, unique monuments and splendid Atlantic landscapes. The village of Ericeira is an exceptional place to contemplate the perfect harmony between the sea, fishing and typical gastronomy.
Ericeira (ee-r(ih)-SAY-ruh, /i.ɾɨ.ˈsɐj.ɾɐ/) is a fishing village in the municipality of Mafra, 50 km (31 mi) northwest of the centre of Lisbon and 20 km (12 mi) from Sintra. This tourist village has an area of 12 km2 (4.6 sq mi) and approximately 10,000 inhabitants (2011).
Mafrense has service from Sintra, Mafra and Lisbon.
To the south, Sintra, or to the north, Torres Vedras, via the N247 or the A21, which connects Ericeira to the A8.
- 1 Parque de Santa Marta, Largo Santa Marta. Park with gardens and space for active and passive recreation.
- Biblioteca Municipal
- Casa de Cultura Jaime Lobo E Silva
- Igreja Santo Isidoro
- Pelourinho da Ericeira
- Ermida de Santo António
- Ermida de São Julião
- Igreja de São Pedro
- 1 Tasca da Boa Viagem, Rua Capitão João Lopes 4A. M–W F 18:30–22:30, Sa Su 12:30–15:00 & 18:30–22:30. Seaside tavern. €15-30.
- 1 Vila Galé Ericeira, Praça dos Navegantes 1, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. In the heart of Ericeira Beach, 30 minutes from Lisbon, Hotel Vila Galé Ericeira has a swimming pool and spa.
- 2 Golden Halcyon Ericeira Villas, Rua do Miramar 22, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. In the heart of Ericeira Beach, 30 minutes from Lisbon.