Tahitian commune in French Polynesia, France
Fa'a'ā (or Faaa or Faa'a) is a commune on Tahiti.
- 1 Fa'a'ā International Airport (PPT IATA) (5 km (3.1 mi) west southwest from the town centre of Papeete, in the district of Faaa). Air Tahiti is in the main building and Air Moorea about 100 m away. The following services are available at the airport: bar, self-service and gourmet restaurant, bank, ATM, post office, telephone, boutiques, newspaper stand, car rental agencies, baggage lockers and public restrooms. There is a taxi stand and a truck stop at the airport.
- Air Caledonie International operates flights from Noumea, New Caledonia to Papeete on Fri.
- Air France has flights from Paris/France to Papeete on Thu, Fri and Sat via Los Angeles, arriving in Papeete at 03:55.
- Air New Zealand offers flights from Auckland/New Zealand to Papeete on M Th F Sa, flight time ~5 hr, from [Los Angeles] on Tu Th F Sa, flight time ~8hr 20min, operated by Air Tahiti Nui, from London via Los Angeles on Tu, flight time 24 hr, Los Angeles - Papeete operated by Air Tahiti Nui.
- Air Tahiti Nui has flights from Auckland on M W F Sa Su (flight time 8hr 20min), Los Angeles, Paris, Sydney and Tokyo.
- Air Tahiti has flights from Raratonga on the Cooks Islands on Tue (and an additional flight on Sa in Jul and Aug). Flight time: 2hr 40min.
- LATAM flies from Santiago via Easter Island
- Air Tahiti
- Air Moorea
Minimum connecting timesEdit
Minimum connecting times for Papeete Ariport:
- International flight to Air Tahiti domestic flight or Air Moorea: 90 min
- Air Tahiti domestic flight or Air Moorea to international flight: 120 min
- Air Tahiti domestic flight to another Air Tahiti domestic flight: 45 min
- Air Tahiti to Air Moorea: 45 min before 18:00, 90 min after 18:00
- Air Moorea to Air Tahiti: 45 min