human settlement in Teramo, Province of Teramo, Abruzzo, Italy
Frondarola is a village in the Province of Teramo in the Abruzzo of Italy.
The village is about 6 km from the communal city of Teramo.
There is bus service a few times/day to and from Teramo. Best to have a car.
Visit the church in the town square.
Hike across the top of the hills to 1 Valle Soprana, which has the private chapel of the Aceti family. Take in the beautiful view of the Gran Sasso.
Not a lot to buy in this town.
You will need to walk down the hill about 1.2 km to Fabiocchi or drive towards Teramo or Montorio al Vomano if you want some chow.
- Fabiocchi Agriturismo - excellent food at a good price.
- Miky - Loc Frondarola, 1 64040 Frondarola (TE) tel. +39 0861/328371 The only bar in town.
- Bar Novanta - located about 3 km away in nearby Valle San Giovanni
- Nearby at Casale in Valle San Giovanni
- Check for places to stay at Abruzzo Villas