Get in Edit
From Verona take bus 185, from Verona Airport take busses 164 or 165. However expect heavy traffic throughout the summer.
Get around Edit
The town is small enough for walking. For the surroundings, a bike can come handy.
- 1 Villa Albertini (Villa Becelli), Lungo Lago Regina Adelaide, 12 (check with IAT Garda for further information). One of the most splendid villas on the lake with a lavish garden.
- 2 Palazzo Fregoso. Said that the subject of the Romeo and Juliet was inspired by writings of Matteo Bandello who was frequented in this palazzo.
- 3 Torre dell’Orologio. A clock tower and a gate.
- 4 Palazzo del Capitani, Piazza Catullo.
- 5 Santa Maria Assunta, Corso Italia, 10. Originally a 10th century church, it was rebuilt in the 18th century.