To get to Garibaldi take highway 101 from the North or South or highway 6 from the East. Located 75 miles West of Portland and 8 miles North of Tillamook.
Garibaldi is beginning a project to connect the city with the marina and the surrounding area with a walkpath. Check out the project at Oregon Coastal Futures Project [dead link]
- Garibaldi Crab Races. (March)
- Garibaldi Days Festival. (July)
The town has many antique stores.
- Classy Touch Gifts.
- Barview Jetty Store.
- Godfrey's Garibaldi Pharmacy.
- Food Basket Market.
- Bayfront Bakery. They boast some of the best baked goods on the coast.
- Miller's Seafood Market.
- Bay Ocean Seafood.
- Louise's Crab Co..
- Fisherman's Korner Restaurant.
- Ghose Hole Public House.
- Garibaldi Pub and Eatery.
- The Landing Restaurant and Lounge.
- Parkside Coffee House.
The town has many Bed & Breakfasts as well as hotels. There are also homes for rent.
- Bayshore Inn L.L.C..
- Tilla-Bay Motel.
- Western Royal Inn.
- 1 Harborview Inn & RV Park, 302 S. 7th St. (.2 mi South of 101 on Port of Garibaldi), ☏ . Check-in: 4PM, check-out: 11AM. A locally-owned and -operated motel and RV park located 50 yards from the boat launch and marina. Offers boat & trailer parking along with special rates for guests of charter partners. 16 rooms with rates starting at $49/night feature 1 or 2 queen beds, refrigerators, microwaves, coffee makers, flat screen TV with free cable & wi-fi. The 30 space RV park features hot shower, 20, 30, 50 amp electric, water, sewer, cable TV and wi-fi all included in the rates, which start at $27.50/night. $59-$95.
Take Highway 101 North or South or Highway 6 West towards Portland.
|Routes through Garibaldi|
|Astoria ← Rockaway Beach ←||N S||→ Tillamook → Coos Bay|