The Pinnacle, God's Window, Bourke's Luck Potholes, the Three Rondawels, Pinnacle Rock, Berlin and Lisbon Falls, the Echo Caves and other places on the Panorama Route.
Additionally, there are the following sites around Graskop:
- 1 Graskop Gorge Lift Co. (along R533 just south of Graskop), ☏ . 10:00-15:30 M-F; 08:30-17:00 Sa-Su. Attraction consisting of a glass lift and suspension bridge abutting the expansive Graskop Gorge, with Motitsi Falls in focus. Also site of a zip-line and big swing for those looking for an adrenaline rush. admission R30 Adult R20 Child; lift R205 Adult, R140 Child.
- 2 Motitsi Falls. The main attraction in the Graskop Gorge.
- 3 Natural Bridge (off R532). Just a little travertine-like wayside on the north side of Graskop next to a rushing creek.
- 4 Forest Falls/Maria Shires Falls (park at Green Heritage Picnic Site 13 km south of Graskop on R532 (about 3 km north of Mac Mac Falls)). These falls are accessed via some short trails and are also pretty captivating though perhaps not as big as some of the others. Pay R20 to security guard.
- The Big Swing (at the Graskop Gorge Lift Co.), ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. 10:00-15:00 M-F; 08:30-17:00 Sa-Su. Take "The Big Swing", if you're not afraid of heights. R450.
- Zip Line, ☏ . 10:00-15:00 M-F; 08:30-17:00 Sa-Su. other thrill ride at Graskop Gorge Lift Co. R180.
- 5 Jock of the Bushveld Trail, Graskop Holiday Resort on Louis Trichardt St, ☏ . 07:00-17:00 daily. Walk along montane grassveld for views of the Pinnacle Gorge. 8 km roundtrip, a shorter route is also available. A map is available at the resort. Some skip the fee and start at the trailhead but the resort offers safe parking. R15.
Stores along Louis Trichardt Ave such as:
- Africa Silks
- Delagoa Arts & Crafts
- Curio D'Afrique
- Shautany Chocolatiers
- Harrie's Pancakes, Cnr Louis Trichardt and Church St, ☏ . Savoury and sweet pancakes.
- 1 Valley View Backpackers, 47 Delange Street, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. Check-in: 14:00, check-out: 10:00. A self-catering rondavel and cottage, an en-suite double room, a double room with shared bathroom, 2 twin rooms with shared bathroom, a 6-bed dormitory, 3 wooden cabins and space for camping are available. All types of accommodation have use of kitchen facilities, free tea & coffee, a sitting room to read or watch TV/DVDs and a wooden deck. There is also secure parking right next door, free of charge, and you will be given a key. R160+.
- 2 Rustique, 3 Richardson Ave, ☏ . Free breakfast, wifi, neat decor. R729.