metropolitan area in Ohio, Kentucky, and Indiana
- Caesar Creek State Park, northeast corner of Warren County, I-71 exit 45, Route 73 west, southeast of Dayton. 285 campsites, electrical hook-ups. The campground offers showers, flush toilets, pet camping, horseman's camp with 30 sites, two camper cabins, one cedar cabin, 2,830-acre lake, unlimited horsepower, boating, water skiing, five launch ramps, forty-three miles of hiking trails, men, thirty-one miles of bridle trail, horsemen's camp, five-mile mountain bike trail, 3.5 -mile novice trail, hunting, fishing, picnic areas, tables, grills, drinking water, nine picnic shelters, day lodge, a meeting room, kitchen, outdoor tables, grills, 1,300-foot beach, concession area, changing booths, nature center, naturalist programs year round, pioneer village with 15 historic buildings depicting life in early 1800s. Playground equipment, basketball court, games and sports equipment.
- East Fork State Park, Clermont County. 25 miles east of Cincinnati and south of SR 32, off of Route 133. 384 electric campsites, 5 full-hookup sites, showers, flush toilets, drinking water, camper's beach, boat ramp, pet camping, 4 spacious Cedar Cabins, 4 camper cabins, horsemen's camp. Backpacker trail, 10 miles of scenic areas, 20-mile round trip. 32-mile perimeter trail circles the park, for hikers, backpackers, and horsemen. Four primitive campsites are these trails. 5-mile mountain bike trail. 2,160 acres of water, unlimited horsepower boating, and six launch ramps. Hunting, fishing, picnic areas, tables, grills, drinking water, two picnic shelters, swimming, 1,200-foot beach, change booths, restrooms, vending area, mini-golf course, bike rental, basketball, horseshoe courts, and playgrounds.
- Stonelick State Park, Clermont County, northeast of Cincinnati south of Route 28 on Route 133. 114 campsites 108 electric, showers, flush toilets camp store, laundry facilities, pet camping, Deluxe 14' x 20' camper cabin, launch ramp, hunting, fishing, beach, picnicking, tables, grills, two picnic shelters, five miles of hiking trails, volleyball, basketball courts, horseshoe pits, playground equipment, bike and boat rental, and a basketball court.
- 1 Cincinnati Art Museum.
- 2 Cincinnati Zoo.
- National Underground Railroad Freedom Center, historical museum of the Underground Railroad
- The Contemporary Art Museum.
- 3 The Cincinnati Museum Center at Union Terminal.
- 4 Taft Museum of Art.
- Weston Art Gallery.
- Pendelton Art Museum.
- 5 Harriet Beecher-Stowe House.
- 6 The Krohn Conservatory.
- 7 Cincinnati Observatory Center.
- The Center for Holocaust and Humanity Education.
- Warren County Historical Society Museum, 105 S. Broadway
- Caesar's Creek Pioneer Village, 3999 Pioneer Village Road. In Waynesville.
- First Free Black School, North Street in Harveysburg.
- Fort Ancient State Memorial, 6123 State Route 350 in Oregonia.
- Springboro Historical Society Museum, 110 South Main Street. In Springboro.
- Wright-B Flyer Museum, Springboro