city in Darke County, Ohio, United States
Greenville is a city in the Miami - Scioto basins, and the county seat of Darke County, Ohio.
Greenville lies just north of the junction of US 127 and US36
- 1 Garst Museum, 205 N Broadway, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. Tu-Sa 10AM-4PM, Su 1PM-4PM. Dedicated to local historical figures, notably including local Native Americans, sharpshooter Annie Oakly of Buffalo Bill's Wild West show, and Lowell Thomas who was a companion of Lawrence of Arabia. $10 (Adult).
- 2 Darke County Courthouse, Sheriff's House and Jail. A historic legal complex built in the Second Empire architectural style.
- 3 Bear's Mill. A preserved watermill that still functions.
- Countryside Bike Shop (CS Bike Shop), 301 S Broadway, ☏ . Tu-Th 10AM-6PM, Fr 10AM-8PM, Sa 10AM-5PM.
- The Merchant House, 406 S Broadway St, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. Tu-Th 11AM-10PM, Fr-Sa 11AM-11PM.
- Montage Cafe, 527 S Broadway, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. Mo-Sa 8:30-4PM.
- Maid Rite Sandwitch Shoppe, 125 N Broadway St, ☏ . Mo-Sa 10AM-10PM, Su 11AM-10PM. A burger joint from the 1930's. Sells sandwich, shakes, chips, and beer. ~$5 (For a sandwich and drink).
- Eldora Speedway. Dirt raceway in a the village of New Weston.
- Poultry Days. Festival celebrating the local poultry industry in Versailles.