census-designated place in Tuolumne County, California
Get in Edit
- Yosemite Area Regional Transit System (YARTS). Shuttle operates from mid-May through late-September. The YARTS shuttle travels on Highway 120 from Sonora to Yosemite Valley, with stops in Groveland at Mary Laveroni Park and the Yosemite Pines RV Park. Ticket prices include park entry, and can be purchased from the shuttle driver.
Get around Edit
- 1 Priest Station Cafe, 16756 Old Priest Grade, Big Oak Flat, ☏ . M–W 8AM–3PM, Th–Su 8AM–8PM. Restaurant in the tiny gold rush town of Priest, serving standard American food: burgers, brunch, sandwiches, etc. The small selection of outdoor equipment for sale hints that the restaurant's main business is as a roadside stop on the way to and from Yosemite. The mist machines outside are a nice touch for hot summer days, and good vegan options are available.
- Iron Door Saloon, 18761 State Hwy 120, ☏ .
- Hotel Charlotte.
- All Seasons Groveland Inn.
- 1 The Groveland Hotel, 18767 Main St, toll-free: . Romantic Bed and Breakfast hotel near Yosemite National Park featuring 17 uniquely decorated rooms and a Wine Spectator award-winning wine list. Pet friendly accommodations with plush featherbeds, private baths, delicious California cuisine, a full-service saloon, free WiFi, and gracious Southern hospitality. $145 - $285.
Go next Edit
|Routes through Groveland|
|Manteca ← Oakdale ←||W E||→ Yosemite National Park → Benton|