- 1 Ballabgarh — a city with several attractions such as the Raja Nahar Singh Palace
- 2 Bhondsi — a city in a forest region with a beautiful temple on a hilltop
- 3 Faridabad — the largest city, just south of Delhi
- 4 Gurgaon — Delhi's burgeoning shopping and IT suburb
- 5 Mahendragarh — an educational hub of India with many universities and colleges
- 6 Rewari — a city that is home to Rewari Heritage Steam Locomotive Museum
- 1 Jarwa Reserve — area populated primarily by the Rajpoot community
District headquarter Mahendergarh at Narnaul. There are many historical monuments related to Mugal Ruler Akbhar and his Navratna Birbal. Monuments names are Birbal ka Chhatta, Jal Mahal etc.