census-designated place in Los Angeles County, California, United States
Taking the 60 freeway, exit on Hacienda Blvd.
Hsi Lai Temple (Coming West) is the largest Buddhist temple in North America.
- 1 Puente Hills Mall, 1600 Azusa Ave (NE of the intersection of Azusa and E Colima Rd), ☏ . The Puente Hills Mall offers AMC 20 (movie) Theaters, Burlington Coat Factory, H&M, Macy's, Hollister, 24 Hour Fitness, Forever 21 and numerous other shops & restaurants in the mall itself and in the immediate surrounding areas not part of the mall. There are other smaller strip malls & free standing establishments lined up along E Colima and along S Asuza Ave between SR-60 and the intersection with E Colima. The mall was the fictional Twin Pines Mall (and later "Lone Pine Mall") in Back to the Future (1985) and "Back to the Future II" (1989). The filming took place in the south parking lot in front of 24 Hour Fitness (JCPenney at the time of filming) and the entrance from E Colima between Souplantation Restaurant and a vacant building (formerly TGIF).
- 1 Best Western Executive Inn, 18880 Gale Ave (Gale Ave & Nogales St. Northwest of the junction of Hwy 60 and Nogales St (Exit #20).), ☏ , toll-free: .
- 2 Motel 6 Hacienda Heights, 1154 S 7th Ave (Southeast of the junction of Hwy 60 and S 7th Ave St (Exit #14 from the westbound lanes and 14B from the eastbound lanes).), ☏ .
- 3 Motel 6 Rowland Heights, 18970 Labin Ct (Labin Ct & Nogales St. Southwest of the junction of Hwy 60 and Nogales St (Exit #20).), ☏ .
- 4 Vagabond Inn Hacienda Heights, 1239 S. Hacienda Blvd. (NW of the jct of Hacienda Blvd & Hwy 60 (Exit #16)), ☏ , fax: . Check-in: 3PM, check-out: 11AM.
|Routes through Hacienda Heights|
|Downtown L.A. ← Rosemead ←||W E||→ Diamond Bar → Riverside|