city in Hill County, Montana, United States
The nearest major city, Great Falls, is about 120 miles (190 km) to the south. Havre is home to Montana State University – Northern.
Havre is along U.S. Highway 2. The town is also the northern terminus of U.S. Highway 87.
- Budget Rent a Car, ☏ , email@example.com.
- Town Taxi, 446 10th Ave, ☏ .
- Too Close For Comfort Site (Wahkpa Chu'gn), 1753 US Hwy 2 W, ☏ . June 1-Labor Day: 9AM-2PM daily. Archaeological site at a location that had been used as a buffalo jump by three different Native American groups. $9 adults, $8 seniors, $5 students, children under 6 free.
- 1 [dead link] Fort Assinniboine, US Hwy 87 southwest of town, ☏ , . June 1-Labor Day: tours begin at noon and 5PM daily. Fort built by the United States Army in 1879, in the aftereat Sioux War of 1876. $6 adults, $5 seniors, $4 students, children under 6 free.
- Frank DeRosa Railroad Museum, 120 3rd Ave. Summer: Su M 9AM-5PM; winter: M-Sa 10AM-4PM. Price:Free.
- [dead link] Montana Dinosaur Trail - H. Earl Clack Memorial Museum, Holiday Village Mall, ☏ , firstname.lastname@example.org. Summer: M-Sa 10AM-5PM, Su noon–5PM; winter: Tu-Sa 1-5PM. Price: Free.
- Holiday Village Shopping Mall, Hwy 2 W.
- 1 Havre Book Exchange, 220 3rd Ave Suite 411 (inside the Atrium mall), ☏ . Small used book store.
- Char's Family Dining, 624 1st St, ☏ .
- Duck Inn, 1300 First St., ☏ . M-Sa 11AM to 10:30PM, Su 10AM-10PM. $7 to $20.
- Murphy's Pub, 1465 Hwy 2 NW Suite A (located in Boothill Plaza), ☏ .
- AmericInn, 2520 Highway 2 West, ☏ .
- Circle Inn Motel, 3565 Hwy 2 NE, ☏ .
- Siesta Motel, Located On Highway 2, ☏ .
|Routes through Havre|
|Spokane ← Shelby ←||W E||→ Malta → Minot|
|Kalispell ← Shelby ←||W E||→ Malta → Williston|
|Great Falls ← Fort Benton ←||SW NE||→ END|
|END ←||S N||→ → becomes → Cypress Hills (AB) → Medicine Hat|
|END ←||S N||→ → becomes → Cypress Hills (SK) → Maple Creek|