part of the municipality Südheide, Celle district, Lower Saxony, Germany
Hermannsburg can be reached by small roads, it is 10 km east of Bergen.
- Lutter Mill (Luttermühle), Am Lutterbach. with its overshoot water wheel near the confluence of the Weesener Bach and the Örtze. Working since 1757 as a saw mill.
- 1 Ludwig Harms Haus, Harmsstraße 2, ☏ . a former old mission house
- 2 Bonstorf Barrows (at Bonstorf). New Stone Age Grave Site
- Historic clay oven. in a side road near the Örtze dating to around 1630
- Weltkugel Fountain. made of black marble in front of the old mission house.
- Heimatmuseum, Harmsstraße 3a. Open on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays from 3PM to 5PM. Free admission.
- Explore the Southern Heath on the many footpaths and cycleways in the area that run through the Südheide Nature Park and its nature reserve the Naturschutzgebiet Heideflächen mittleres Lüßplateau
- Canoe the Örtze by hiring a boat from one of the local canoe firms.
- 1 Zur Alten Fuhrmanns-Schänke (The Old Carters' Inn), Dehningshof 1 (near Oldendorf in the forest), ☏ . Traditional, rustic, German restaurant specialising in game - venison, wild boar and Heidschucke, the local moorland sheep. Not cheap, but great for that special occasion.
- 2 La Taverna Ristorante, Lotharstraße 29 (From Celle, go straight through Hermannsburg, across the river and the restaurant is approx 300m on the left), ☏ . Authentic Italian look and feel. Good quality food at sensible price. Highly recommended.