town in Vermont
Route 116 cuts north-south through town.
- Good Times Cafe, 10805 Main St., Hinesburg, ☏ .
- Hinesburgh Public House, 10516 Rt. 116, Hinesburg, ☏ . Localvore pub in a converted wharehouse.
- Koval's Coffee, 22 Commerce St., Hinesburg, ☏ .
- The Paisley Hippo, Firehouse Plaza, off Hwy 116. Gourmet sandwiches and burgers, small sit down area.
- The Dragon House, Firehouse Plaza, off Hwy 116. Typical Chinese food. small sit down area.
- Travia's Restaurant. Pub with good pub type food.
- Papa Nick's Restaurant, Hwy 116.
- Good Times Cafe. Near the Hinesburg Middle school, a block from Papa Nick's. Has great gourmet pizzas, fresh salads, and steamy soups.
- By the Old Mill Stream Bed and Breakfast, 84 Richmond Rd, ☏ . Three rooms, one shares a bath. $70-$105.
Watch the speed limits in these small towns because it drops abruptly and the Police are vigilant! One could even think they lie in wait, so they can trap the unwary motorist exceeding the speed limit.
|Routes through Hinesburg|
|Burlington via ← South Burlington ← Jct N ←||N S||→ Jct W E → Middlebury|