Hoshiarpur is a city in the Doaba region of the Punjab of India. It stands at 300 m (982 m) altitude so it's a little cooler than the nearby sultry river plains, with forested upland terrain.
The regional airport is Amritsar (ATQ IATA), more snappily known as Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport. A cab from there will take 2 hours 30 min to Hoshiarpur. Otherwise fly into Delhi (DEL IATA), which has extensive transcontinental connections, and travel overland.
- 1 Archaeological Museum (within the Vishvesvaranand Vishva Bandhu Institute of Sanskrit and Indological Studies). Tu-Su 10pm-5pm. The museum's main attractions are a collections of sculptures during the medieval kingdom period as well as fossils and stone tools from a much earlier era in the ancient site of Dhol Baha, 30 km (19 mi) northwest of Hoshiarpur. Free.
- Takhni-Rehmapur Wildlife Sanctuary. You will come across nilgai, wild boars, peacocks, deer and leopards at this sanctuary.
- Sanskrit College
- Baba Balak Nath Temple
- Shimla Pahari
- Punjabi local and traditional Clothes and punjabi jutti tille wali
- Punjabi Jewellery for that visit Sarafa Bazar.
- Dana Mandi
- Kanak Mandi
- 1 Laguna Pizzeria Restaurant, Chandigarh Rd (Opposite Garden Court Palace), ☏ .
- Different kind of Pickles for that Clock Tower
- Janta Dhaba
- Mashoor Jalebi
- Lovely Sweet Shop
- Sharma Da Dhaba near Clock Tower
- Sharbat with milk
- Milk Badam
Chandigarh, Nawasher, Himachal,
- Jalandhar — the biggest city in the Doaba region, famous for its sports equipment manufacturing industry