- From Bar Harbor, follow Route 3 towards the head of the island.
- From the head of the island (the Trenton Bridge), bear left and follow Route 3 towards Bar Harbor.
- Hull's Cove General Store, 3 Breakneck Rd (Route 3), ☏ .
- The Bar Harbor Lobster Bakes, ☏ , fax: . Mid-May through mid-October.
- The Chart Room, Route 3, ☏ . Daily 11:30AM-9PM, seasonal. A fine dining experience on the shore overlooking Frenchman's Bay.
- Peppers. For pizza.
The Hulls Cove Visitor's Center is located just up the hill from the Hull's Cove General Store. This entrance to Acadia provides access to the park's carriage roads as well as the Park Loop Road which will take you to Sand Beach, Thunder Hole, Otter Cliffs, the Jordan Pond House, and Cadillac Mountain.