city in Indiana, United States
Huntington is a city in Northern Indiana.
Get in edit
Get around edit
- 1 Forks of the Wabash. A small museum park
- 2 Quayle Vice Presidential Learning Center.
- 3 Sunken Gardens. A decorative garden park.
- 4 Huntington University.
Historic Neighborhoods edit
- 1 J. Edward Roush Lake.
- Rodeway Inn, 2820 Hotel Avenue, ☏ . Indoor pool.
- Huntington City-Township Public Library, 255 W Park Dr, ☏ .
Go next edit
|Routes through Huntington|
|Lansing ← Fort Wayne ←||N S||→ Marion → Indianapolis|
|Jct N S ← Peru ←||W E||→ Fort Wayne → Toledo|
|END ←||W E||→ Van Wert → Findlay|