Tourist Offices of the City Council:
See Ibiza Airport for details.
- 4 Estación Marítima Ibiza Formentera (Ferry terminal), Avinguda de Santa Eulària des Riu, 100A. See Ibiza By boat for details.
There is no left luggage service at the Ibiza port, but there are a few ones could be found in the city. Perhaps the nearest one is:
- 5 [dead link] Consigna Ibiza (left luggage), Avenida Santa Eulalia, 25-27 (across the road from the Estación Marítima Ibiza Formentera), ☏ . 9:00AM - 9:00PM.
The bus hub [dead link] (a series of bus stops) of Ibiza town is located along the Avenida d'Isidor Macabich:
The old walled city at the top of the hill.
- 1 Catedral de la Verge de les Neus o d'Eivissa (Catedral de Nuestra Señora de las Nieves), Plaça de la Catedral. Sep-Jun Tu-Su 10:00-14:00, 17:00-20:00; Jul-Aug Tu-Su 10:00-14:00, 18:00-21:00. Ibiza's cathedral's name can be translated as Cathedral of Our Lady of the Snows. It was built in the Catalan Gothic style in the 16th century.
- 2 Museu Puget (Puget Museum), C/ Mayor, 18. Jul-Aug Tu-Fr 10:00-14:00, 18:00-21:00, Sa-Su 10:00-14:00; Apr-Jun,Sep Tu-Fr 10:00-14:00, 17:00-20:00, Sa-Su 10:00-14:00; Oct-Mar Tu-Fr 10:00-16:30, Sa-Su 10:00-14:00. The collection of the museum consists of 130 painting by Narcís Puget Viñas (1874–1960) and his son, Narcís Puget Riquer (1916–83). It's located at the old mansion with a courtyard. Free admission.
- 3 Baluard de Sant Jaume (Sant Jaume Bastion), Dalt Vila (Tucked away next to exit ramp). 10am-2pm & 6pm-9pm. Wonderful hands on exhibit of the military technology of the XVIth to the XVIIIth centuries. Wear armor, heft cannon balls, plot lines of fire. Exceptionally well done! Included.
- 4 Baluard de Sant Pere. There is yet another exhibition dedicated to cannons, artillery, etc.
- 5 Museu d'Art Contemporani (MACE), Ronda de Narcís Puget. The museum of modern arts
- 6 Casa Broner. A modernist building, a former house of private home of architect Erwin Broner.
- El Pirata, the best pizza on the island bar none! Located in the port of Ibiza Town.
- La Brasa, the best place for grilled meats, seafood, and other local specialities.
- Ibiza Grand Hotel. Five star mega-bling