Iksan (익산) is in North Jeolla.
- [dead link] Jewelry Museum.
- Mireuksaji Relics Museum. Iksan was an important site of many temples during the Baekjae Kingdom in the 7th century
- [dead link] Wanggung-ri Relics Museum.
- Prison filming location, 154-4, Wacho-ri, Seongdang-myeon, Iksan-si. If you have ever watched a prison scene in a Korean film or drama, then chances are it was filmed here, in the country's only purpose built prison set.
- 1 Mireuksa Temple (미륵사). National Treasure No.11, established in AD602 by Mking Mu of the Baekje kingdom