LGA and town in Abia State, Nigeria
Ikwuano is in South East Nigeria.
- 1 Sam Mbakwe International Cargo Airport (Owerri Airport), 473119, Umuene Obiangwu. The airport is situated at Ngor Okpola Local Government Area pm a piece of land bounded by three communities; Umuohiagu, Obiangwu and Logara, Imo State. Dana Air, Air Peace, and other operators provide services. Taxis are available for a drop at a location within the metropolis.
- 2 Akanu Ibiam International Airport (ENU IATA). The main airport in the state. Flights from Lagos, Abuja, and Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) It can be accessed by buses and taxis.
- 3 Umuahia-Ibeku Railway Station (Ibeku Train Station), Umu Obasi, Umuahia, Nigeria.. The Nigeria Railway Corporation rail lines connect Ibeku town to other parts of the country.
Transportation company such as Ifesinachi, GIG Mobility, The Young Shall Grow and a host of others renders services in the major towns of Abia State and the environs.
- Zubbyjee Enterprise's, Living rocks junction, umudike, ☏ 0806 260 2505 . 8:00 am - 9:00 pm. In-store shopping. ₦500 - ₦10,000.
- Ebo Market Square, Olokoro Road, Ikwuano. 8:00 am - 7:00 pm. In-store and Open Street market for groceries.
- PFF fast food and services, 9 Item St, Umuahia, ☏ 0814 162 8513 . 8:00 am - 8:30 pm. Offering local and Continental Breakfast, dishes. ₦500 - ₦5000.
- Pinewood Hotel, 1 to 6 Umezuike Close, Orlu Road Owerri. Check-in: 10:00 am, check-out: 12:00. Standard accommodation and restaurant offering local and continental dishes. ₦5000 - ₦25,000.